Setting up an effective wireless network takes some real tech know how. We have been installing them since the early years and are excited to say that we can provide an enterprise grade product that competes with all the big names in this technology (Cisco, Areohive, Aruba) but at an unbelievably low price.
Wireless Access Points
These are the point at which clients devices (laptops, tablets etc) connect to the network so they need to able to support a large number of devices, cater for slow devices whilst providing the fastest speed possible for the end user.
Here are some the features of our solution:
- Built to next generation of 802.11ac standard which supports speeds up to 1300 Mbps in the 5 GHz band and 450 Mbps in 2.4 GHz band.
- Backwards compatible to 802.11n/a/b/g to serve older clients.
- Supports simultaneous dual-band operation (5 GHz & 2.4Ghz)
- Supports triple-stream MIMO (3 x 3) for improved communication.
- Security protocols WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-TKIP, WPA2 AES, 802.11i
- Hardware is ideal for deployment of high-performance wireless networks
- Integrate seamlessly into any wall or ceiling with mount kit
- Available as indoor and outdoor models
One of the key components of an enterprise wireless network is the controller. It’s the controller that allows you to manage the way clients move between the wireless access points.
- Software based which saves you the expensive (£1000’s) hardware most other providers charge
- The powerful enterprise wireless software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance
- You can keep track and control access of specific users and guests connected to your network
- Take advantage of WLAN groups for flexible configuration of large deployments and enable wireless connection between APs to extend range
- Real-time statistics track performance, number of clients, traffic and current usage
- Configurable reporting and analytics to manage large user populations and expedite troubleshooting
Why is it Cost Effective?
We generally find our set-up comes in at under half the price of the big names.
Does this doesn’t mean you’re getting less? When we’ve installed this solution we’ve found the performance to on par with what you’d expect from a high end device.
If you’d like to find out more, give us a call and we’d be happy to help.